Friday

The Perfect set of travel brushes for the holiday, and after!!

Well, believe it or not, we have reached the holiday season...ALREADY, which means a LOT of us will be traveling to spend this amazing time of the year with our loved ones. Am I the only one who feels like this year FLEW by?  Anyway, on with the blog. :)

I picked up a great traveling kit of brushes that I wanted to mention, in case you're interested, because it might make it easier than trying to pack all of your necessities, along with your full-sized brushes.  These brushes are not only very soft, I haven't found that they shed at all, and they are absolutely gorgeous!!!

So, without further ado, here are a few pictures of these amazing little gems.  I think they are just adorable.

These brushes come in a handy, sturdy cardboard type of holder that has a magnetic closure, and the brushes are held tightly in their slots, so no chance of them falling out and the hairs getting all messed up!






Even the packaging is adorable!  These brushes are SO soft!  I know I already said that, but I felt it deserved another mention.  I had never tried any ECOTOOLS brushes until now.  I ordered these from Ulta.com for only $14.99!!! I couldn't believe how low the price point was! I plan on leaving mine in the original box, because the next time I travel, I will just grab this little box, toss it in my makeup kit and go!


Now, bearing in mind that these are meant for travel and not for every-day use, you will find that they aren't going to be the same as the larger brushes.  For example, the powder brush is very small in comparison to a normal powder brush, and the rest of the brushes are the same. They were designed to make your traveling life easier, and they are very usable.  You can still get that beautiful finish that we all desire with these brushes, they're just smaller versions of what we use on a day-to-day basis!

I absolutely LOVE these, and I had to share this with you, in case you are in the market for a great little set of travel-size brushes.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!!
<3 Teri 

No comments: