Monday

The video that THE Ashunta Sheriff found and blasted me a Tweet, as well as an Instagram!

I wanted to quickly show the video that got THE Ashunta Sheriff's attention, which in turn caused her to give me a big shout out on Twitter, as well as Instagram.  There are probably many of you who have no idea who she is, but she is a Hollywood MUA to the stars.  She has worked on Queen Latifah for the Covergirl shoot, Sharon Stone, and a list as long as my arm of other stars.  Imagine my surprise when she FOUND this video, and thanked me via twitter and instagram!  That was a very good day!  ;)  I hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so exciting!! How cool!! Congrats girl! :)

Neya | www.neyavbeautytalk.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Teri! That is extremely exciting!

Unknown said...

Thanks gorgeous! I was really excited! :D

Unknown said...

Thanks beautiful! I know, I couldn't believe it! I was, and still am, SO excited!!