Wednesday

L'Oreal Paris EXTRAORDINAIRE by Color Riche'

Well, in keeping with my resolution to incorporate more drugstore items in my collection, I was able to go to a CVS, and I did a nice little haul, but these are my stand-out products.  They are new on the market, and I was so glad to be able to pick some up to try.  So, here is a photo of the ones I picked up.  I got 3 of them, and the colors I chose are 202 Coral Encore, 300 orange tempo and 304 Ruby Opera.


I will start off by saying that I LOVE these! They are so pigmented that a quick swipe is all you need!  They feel nice on my lips, not overly sticky or greasy feeling.  I cannot STAND lip products that feel super slippery on my lips.  I can handle a bit of stickiness, although these don't seem to be sticky!  I even love the wand!  It's oval shaped, and it feels very soft and spongy on your lips.  The color payoff of these is intense!  Here's a shot of these.  


This was ONE swipe!  I used the wand and drug the color sideways, which is why the swatches are so large.  The wand is quite wide, but it's not going to cause the color to go all over your face.  Here is a shot of this wonderfully, cloud-soft wand!


I purchased these for $9.99, and I feel that they were worth EVERY penny!!  I would probably pay more actually, because these are quite high quality!  I'm used to using mainly MAC lipglasses, and I LOVE those, but this might actually be a product that could at least compete with the lipglass!

I will be doing a haul on the items I picked up, but I'm not sure whether it will be on my blog or on my YouTube channel.  For those of you who don't know, I'm a professional cosmetologist and Makeup Artist, so if you aren't subscribed to me on YouTube, and you would like to be, here is the link for you. :)

I hope that you will check me out and subscribe, if you enjoy my videos.  

Here's to a beautiful 2014 and making our resolutions come true!



No comments: